MobileUncle Tools Apk is a pretty unique application that allows you to find the information of the device, backing up the IMEI, allowing you to do a quick reboot, or even search for the recovery file of your device. In this post, we will tell you how you can get your hands on the MobileUncle Tools APK (to install the app on your device) as this application is not available on Google Play Store.
|App Name||Mobile Uncle Tools|
|App Features||Device Info/ Flash recovery|
|Last update||Feb 2020|
MobileUncle Tools Overview
MobileUncle Tools is a powerful Android app. When it comes to creating a backup of your device’s IMEI, MobileUncle Tools is the best option. Also, in MTK based devices, you can easily activate advanced settings using this app. There are different versions of the application available right now, which means that the developers are constantly working to make the application better for its loyal users.
MobileUncle Tools Features
Before we get into the downloading and installation part, we need to discuss few things about the application. The reason is that you should always know what you are installing on your phone so that you don’t get your device ruined.
Some of the major features of MobileUncle Tools are as given below:
- It gives maximum information about the device. You get to know the CPU info, Mount Status, Screen info, Kernel Info, RAM, ROM memory, etc.
- Using this tool, you can modify the test tools of your device, IMEI, or even adjust the parameters of your device, like adjusting the device volume.
- By using this app, you can search for the recovery file from the internet. The app also lets you back up the IMEI, which is helpful in case your device’s IMEI gets corrupted.
- You can fix the GPS on your device if you think it’s not working properly using this app.
- Using MobileUncle Tools, you can transfer pre-installed apps to SD card memory.
- Without pressing any buttons physically, you can reboot your device to recovery mode using this app.
- This application also enables you to upgrade the stock recovery and stock firmware of your device.
MobileUncle Tools App Information
- Latest App Version: 2.9.9
- Package: com. mobile uncle.toolbox
- File Size: 1.27 MB
- Android Version Supported: 2.2 or higher
- Supported DPIs: nodpi
- Release Date: January 11, 2014
- Status: Working
MobileUncle Tools APK Update
I will be updating this page with the latest version of the MobileUncle Tools app as soon as an update is available. So, keep visiting this page to download MobileUncle Tools updated apk file.